Thursday, 4 June 2009

Yosemite

After all the travelling over the past few days I slept for over 11 hours last night!

We headed off to Yosemite Valley today as it was the reason we are staying in this area we thought we should actually make the effort and go see it.

You can see lots of pictures from the days drive here. For now here's a taster.



After a hard day enjoying natural beauty we headed home.

On the way we picked up a loaf of bread for nearly $5 from a quickie mart. It was nothing special, just a normal loaf. Then, right round the next corner on the way home, there was a supermarket. Bum.

We have just had a big steak that I grilled on the deck and we are going to chill out in the hot tub now.

More tomorrow.

Theresa Says:
The car still smells pissy, despite it being given a good clean and deodorising it. I have resorted to layering the floor with plastic bags, we have agreed not to put the AC on, as this appears to start the actual leaking. I have looked at the manual and it seems there should be an air filter behind the glove compartment which can get blocked, Duane says he will be having a look at it soon.

3 comments:

  1. I think I would have choked on that bread!!! What price a quickieeeeeeeeeee?...Your tripod and baseball cap gave you away as you walked into the shop!!......The waterfall looks nice and that it quite a tree!! Tip of the day leave the tripod at home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car still smells pissy, despite it being given a good clean and deodorising it. I have resorted to layering the floor with plastic bags, we have agreed not to put the AC on, as this appears to start the actual leaking. I have looked at the manual and it seems there should be an air filter behind the glove compartment which can get blocked, Duane says he will be having a look at it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Barry

    ReplyDelete