Not too much to report today.
Got up and had a good breakfast then left San Fransisco over the Bay Bridge to Yosemite.
You can see the route we took here. Not many pics today though.
The house we are renting is very nice. It is in a closed community and very peacefull.
Theresa Says:
Duane may have had a lovely drive, I had an interesting experience, which was having my feet constantly awash with water, seemingly coming from the back of the glove compartment, by this time the foot well had the odour of a 1,000 urinals (OK, slight exaggeration, it was pissy though) There was no car rental place to exchange the car on route or in Yosemte, oh the joys of smells. We picked up some cherries and Advacados on route, quote of the day was Duane saying 'Mmm the cherries task like they have just come out of the shower' I do not know if any of his past girlfriends had a liking for cherry shower products, I know that I don't :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God that was a boring read today!!!!! Thoughts turn to Clacton!!!
ReplyDeleteDuane may have had a lovely drive, I had an interesting experience, which was having my feet constantly awash with water, seemingly coming from the back of the glove compartment, by this time the foot well had the odour of a 1,000 urinals (OK, slight exaggeration, it was pissy though) There was no car rental place to exchange the car on route or in Yosemte, oh the joys of smells.
ReplyDelete