Our last full day in Yosemite and the rain came in the night and didn't go away.
Not to be put off, we headed back in to the park and up to Glacier Point to see if we could get a view.
Alas, it was not to be. There was so much mist and cloud cover that we couldn't really see anything.
On the way back we did see a Bear again though.
As usual I tracked the route we took and mapped it with pictures. See it here.
Theresa Says:
I think I am going to be a permanent L shape I have spent the past days sitting in the plane, sitting in the car, sitting in the house at Yosemite or in the Hot Tub. I am missing walking let alone hiking. I did attempt to walk to the loos in Yosemite, decided it was a bad idea and practiced tummy muscle exercises instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe just maybe that bear is smarter than you think.......He/she may well be tracking your blog on their laptop!!!! Just might be thinking about a take away, two for the price of one!!!!
ReplyDelete