Sunday, 31 May 2009

We're off...

Well we made it as far as the petrol station before we realised that I had left one of Theresa's cases at home. Oops.

Made it to the hotel in Heathrow ok on a really nice sunny evening and had a nice meal at a local pub.

Just resting up now for the day of travelling tomorrow.

Theresa Says:
The pub is called 'The Plough' friendly people good portions of food. Good job I done the case count at the garage just across from Willen Lake, the case was the one that had my clothes in.

2 comments:

  1. And what was the name of the pub?.....Lets get this blogggggggggg right!!! No slacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pub is called 'The Plough' friendly people good portions of food. Good job I done the case count at the garage just across from Willen Lake, the case was the one that had my clothes in.

    ReplyDelete