Oh joy.
About 23:00 last night we found a bed bug in Theresa's bed.
It was a little one and it did not look like it had fed, but not nice all the same.
The room was very very clean and the mattress looked like it was brand new.
It did get us a room upgrade though,so it's not all bad news.
Off to the airport in an hour. :o)
Theresa Says:
I caught the bed bug in a glass and held it captive for the Duty Manager to see, the room we was moved to did not have such comfy beds and I was on 'Bug Alert' all night so didn't sleep despite Duane’s rhythmical snoring!!
So that was supper sorted then!!!
ReplyDeleteI caught the bed bug in a glass and held it captive for the Duty Manager to see, the room we was moved to did not have such comfy beds and I was on 'Bug Alert' all night so didn't sleep despite Duane’s rhythmical snoring!!
ReplyDelete