Thursday, 11 June 2009

Hiking at Mount Charleston

Theresa had a lazy morning today when I went out hiking with a really nice group of friends.

I do not see them that often, but they always make me very welcome and make big allowances for me when I am gasping for breath.

I did track the hike using my gps logger, or so I thought. I think that I inadvertantly turned it off when I thought I was turning it on. Ooops. So no map, but you can see a few pics in the album on the left of the blog.

Theresa Says:
I missed being out on a hike with the gang, I did drive down to meet them at The Curry Bowl. They all looked great and I will be out hiking with them next year!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta let the tech stuff go and go naked...... Ok you can keep the boots on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bit worried about meeting Mitch and his boots in the woods,uncle Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so you should be!!.........Sleep well!!

    ReplyDelete